Sunday, March 11, 2012

Technical difficulties

Oh boy! Could it be that the translation and connectivity problems are solved? I sure hope so.

You'll forgive me, but I'm having a hard time remembering what day it is. I think it's about 2:30 a.m. on Monday, here in Jerusalem. Went to bed a little after nine, hoping I would sleep through the night and wake up completely in sync with my new environment....yeah, right.

And what wonderful computer skills did I use to "fix" my technical problems? Probably the one used most frequently with the greatest success, I shut everything off and waited a few hours. Amazing how that one works.

OK, well there's not much to report at 2:30 in the morning. I'm going to try to go back to sleep and try this again when I have something new to report.

It's amazing how comforting and encouraging it is to know I have so many people back in the States who are backing me up on this adventure with prayers and kind thoughts. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Jody, I'm glad you arrived safely. Looking forward to hearing about the amazing food and buildings older than 500 years old. Imagine.

    ReplyDelete