Monday, March 5, 2012

Into the Unknown

Still home and surrounded by all that is familar, it's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that, in just a few days, I will be half way around the world and completely out of my element.

How much time and how much internet access I will have is very hard to say, at this point. But so many people have asked if I'm going to blog this trip that I thought I would set something up and give it a try. So check back here from time to time. If I can, I will post something. Otherwise I will just have to let you know what I know when I get back.

I will say this...when I was singing in a rock n' roll band, the more enthusiastically the audience clapped, the better we played, so if I do get a chance to write, your responses will be a great encouragement to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm already clapping, and looking forward to much more.

    ReplyDelete