Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Only two days left

Today we went to the Temple Mount.



The picture below was taken on Tuesday when we were on the Mount of Olives. The Temple is in the background. There was quite a wind and it had kicked up a considerable amount of dust. That's why there appears to be a haze in the background.


I did this mostly to prove that, yes, I really am here.

We also went to the Wailing Wall.


I'll say more about those two places later, but the pictures you are really going to want to see are the ones I took when we visited a Palestinian refuge camp in Bethleham. I'll try to download one tonight and the rest when I get back.

 I wish I was faster at resizing the photos so that they would upload quickly, but I'm not. We have a 6 a.m. wake up call and I should get up 1/2 hour before that, so I have to quit for now.

1 comment: